2022 H.E.L.P. Holiday Craft Fair
Vendor's Application & Agreement
H.E.L.P. – Heroes Equine Learning Program
Thank you for your interest in H.E.L.P. Holiday Craft Fair!
Location: Hellenic Meeting and Reception Centre at 1315 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa,
Dates and Times: 2-day Fair will be Saturday November 12, 2022 from 10:00am to 6pm and
Sunday November 13, 2022 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Set-up Times: Friday, November 11, 2022, 4:00-7:00pm & Saturday, November 12, 9:00am –
10:00am. Tear down is Sunday, November 13, 2022, 4:00pm-6:00pm
Parking and Admission: Free Parking and Admission. Donations will be accepted at the door in support of H.E.L.P.
If you do not have a website please just add: NA
Selection of vendors: Will be made on a first come, first serve basis and approval is at the discretion of the H.E.L.P. Board of Directors. Approval of vendor application will be made within 7-days of receiving the completed application.
Vendor Approval: we will email you a invoice of the total amount. Once invoice received vendor has 3-days to send payment to complete and accept agreement.
Cancelation Policy: Total payment includes a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation prior to
October 1, 2022 will be honoured with a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit; any cancellation made after October 1, 2022 will forfeit the total cost of which was registered for.
** Early bird rate selection must be registered and paid in full before October 1, 2022**
** Vendors are responsible for providing their own table linens. Tables are 8 feet long.
* All parties renting table space to sell goods during the H.E.L.P. Holiday Craft Fair described within are called Vendors.
* No set up or tear down outside the specified times. Vendors must be open for vending from 10-6pm Sat. and 10-4pm Sun. No exceptions in respect to our shoppers and other show vendors.
* All tables and spaces shall be set up in a professional-looking manner; including computer-generated or artistic signage and table covers that conceal anything stored under the table.
* All food vendors must be packaged. Samples must be compliant with Ontario Food Safety Laws and Requirements.
* No highly scented products are to be opened that might cause a lingering smell; no combustible flames, including no burning candles.
* No damage to the building including no signage taped, pinned or attached to any walls, and no tape on the floors.
* No objectionable products, signage or objects that may be offensive to some are permitted. Anything deemed offensive or questionable shall be removed immediately upon request of any H.E.L.P. board member.
* H.E.L.P., its board members and volunteers, are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged
property, injury or negligence by any vendor. Safety and security extends to only what is
provided by the Hellenic Centre and it is up to each vendor to familiarize with the centre’s
policies and procedures.
* Vendors are not indemnified or covered under any insurance held by H.E.L.P..
Insurance is the responsibility of each vendor.
* Hellenic event center visitors and vendors will require proof of full vaccination series in accordance to Public Health at least 14 days prior to date of entry and a photo ID to enter required by Ontario Ministry of Health Guidelines. For more information please visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination
If you agree to the above terms please sign, print and date this agreement below:
Typing your name for electronic submissions will be received as signed.